Almost 4 weeks - and they're A...WAKE!

 Just in the last 2 days, the Krinkle Kids pups have gone from being soooo sleepy, to starting to be a bit more active.  More play, and just generally more awake time.  

I grabbed the opportunity to snap some crazy candid shots of them during their daily weight check today.

Still in 'sleepy mode.'

Starting to explore a bit more (day 25).

Mama Dots supervising.


Spinner investigating the litter box.

Spinner and the purple dinosaur toy.

Smoochy eating her own foot!

Day 27 mayhem in the puppy pool!




Apparently, Buggy finds Randolph very tasty...


"Hold still.  I lick you."



Photobomb of Tommi's tail while Buggy, Randolph, and Smoochy play in the background.

Tommi - already perfecting some serious whippet 'stink eye'.




Smoochy spent a good 3 minutes trying to convince me I should help her climb out of the pool (she's been our first escapee already...)







Karate CHOP!


Buggy says, "Hellooooo"

Buggy & Tommi, with Smooch in the back ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment